In today’s episode of the Multifamily Women® Podcast, host Carrie Antrim sits down with Jennifer Carter, the Customer Advocacy Manager at HappyCo, to delve into the twin pillars of empathy and innovation that are transforming the multifamily industry. Jennifer’s rich cross-industry background empowers her with unparalleled insights, and today she’s sharing them exclusively with you.
- Learn why your multifamily strategy could be vastly improved by gleaning insights from other industries, and how to do it effectively.
- Discover the critical role of empathy in cultivating strong, lasting relationships with residents and employees alike.
- Unpack the often-overlooked art of crafting responses to reviews that not only satisfy the reviewer but also entice new prospects.
- Whether you're breaking into the industry or looking to scale new heights, Jennifer reveals her formula for identifying and engaging mentors that can accelerate your career.
- How to integrate the lessons learned from other industries to outperform in the multifamily space.
- The actionable steps to build a culture of empathy and validation within your organization.
- The true impact of your online responses, through the lens of resident trust and prospective engagements.
- Jennifer's go-to resources and habits that keep her at the top of her game.
This episode is a goldmine for VPs, Directors, CEOs, Founders, and Presidents in the multifamily industry who are struggling with client retention, talent acquisition, and bottom-line growth. If you’re looking to be at the cutting edge of multifamily innovation and relational management, this episode is your ticket.
Don’t let your competition be the only ones tuning in. The game is changing; ensure you're not left behind.
Connect with Jennifer on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-carter-mba-25261b8/
Connect with Multifamily Women®:
Carrie Antrim on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carrieantrim/
Multifamily Women® Summit: https://multifamilywomen.com/
Be a Guest on the Podcast or at the Summit: https://apps.multifamilywomen.com/speakingrequest
Multifamily Women® Leadership Series: https://apps.multifamilywomen.com/join
Multifamily Innovation® Council: https://multifamilyinnovation.com/council/
Multifamily Innovation® Summit: https://multifamilyinnovation.com/
Best Places to Work Multifamily®: https://bestplacestoworkmultifamily.com/