In today's episode of the Multifamily Innovation® Podcast, we dive into the value of fitness programs inside your apartment community and how one company is catching momentum from some top brands in Multifamily.
Host, Patrick Antrim, talks with the Founder of Swyft Fitness, Will Gonzalez who is rethinking what is possible for fitness programs at multifamily properties across the nation.
Overview of the episode:
- Will shares the inspiration behind the company and the gap it fills in the multifamily market.
- Swyft Fitness is a boutique fitness concept that differs from traditional gym experiences. The emphasis on camaraderie and community is essential and plays a significant role in their fitness experiences.
- Gonzalez realized that group fitness centered around resident retention and residents being able to meet one another was definitely a new concept.
- Swyft Fitness collaborates with property managers and developers to integrate fitness programs into apartment communities and employs a strong network of fitness instructors in all of their markets to ensure the best possible experience for apartment residents.
- Gonzalez personalizes all of the fitness amenities and onsite experiences to accommodate the specific properties' needs. Whether it's virtual or onsite, team members are present and will help property managers get the most use out of the apartment community amenities, like the gym, pool, clubhouse, and outdoor areas.
- A core mission of Swyft Fitness is to educate and encourage property managers and owners to see their entire property, surrounding hiking trails, and even community events that are centered around lifestyle, health, and fitness as resident retention strategies.
- Swyft is integrated with all the third-party credentialing software companies out there to make a smooth transition and they cover all of the insurance and onboarding credentialing that's required for almost every property management.
- Swyft also handles all of the marketing materials and online booking. They do all of the heavy lifting so apartment property managers don't have to.
- Gonzalez offers advice to property managers, developers, and corporate HR professionals on the value of multifamily fitness amenities.
Will Gonzalez: https://www.linkedin.com/in/will-gonzalez-swyftfitness/
Swyft Fitness: https://app.swyftfitness.com/apartment-fitness-classes
Patrick Antrim: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickantrim/
Register for the Multifamily Innovation® Summit now: https://multifamilyinnovation.com/
Apply to be a part of the Multifamily Innovation® Advisory Council: https://multifamilyinnovation.com/multifamily-innovation-advisory-council/