Listen to our Free On-Demand Digital Media Webcast with property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® for a FREE MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour LIVE Digital Media Webcast on “Leading Your Team To Use The Best Practices In Social Media – Facebook Profiles, Resident Interaction, Leasing Social, Ratings.” This lively, fast-paced 60-minute FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast, focuses on how to guide your property management team to use the best practices in social media to implement strategies that are equally responsive to the needs of current residents, while engaging with prospective residents.Conference Discussion Highlights
- What is the difference between a Facebook Profile and a Facebook Fan Page?
- How can Facebook be used to help retain current residents?
- Who should be in charge of administrating your Facebook presence?
- How can Facebook help drive leasing traffic to your community?
- What type of training does your management team need for using Facebook?
- What are the best practices for handling comments posted on rating and review websites?
With a reach of 25,000,000+ apartment units around the United States and our work in the multifamily industry since 1988, our property management clients know they can trust the PowerHour Team to guide them with their Social Media strategic solutions. Delivering straight talk and no jargon, the PowerHour Team speaks C-level language to help property management leaders understand fact-from-fiction related to Social Media. We help property management leaders implement internal employee policies for Social Media best-practices, while guiding property management leaders to maximize their ROI through enhancing lead generation by tying Social Media efforts to SEO results. The PowerHour Team assists property management leaders in understanding reputation management, apartment review/rating websites and industry best-practices in the evolving world of Social Media.