Listen to our Free On-Demand Digital Media Webcast with property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® and multifamily technology innovator Kerry W. Kirby, CEO of 365 Connect, along with special guest John Wilhoit, Jr. President of Wilhoit Investment Network, LLC. This FREE MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour Digital Media Webcast Conference discusses “Growing Revenue and Controlling Expenses With G.R.A.C.E – Management Contracts, Expense Control, Fee Structures, Best Practices.” This fast-paced 60-minute FREE Webcast Conference, focuses on how to analyze and control your expense structure to optimize revenue when fee managing multifamily communities.Conference Discussion Highlights
- With thin margins in property management, do you know where revenue is really flowing at each level?
- How are leading property management companies tracking overhead expenses from each asset under management?
- How does your management income margins compare with the industry averages?
- What are the best practices to handle extra expenses and work expectations beyond your original management agreement?
- What are the four places to look for excessive expenses, costs overages and employee abuse?
John Wilhoit, Jr. is President of Wilhoit Investment Network, LLC, (WIN LLC) an owner and asset manager of apartments, condominiums and town homes. Mr. Wilhoit’s career has focused on high volume, large-scale multifamily communities including market rate and mixed-finance developments. He has previously held positions with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Apartment Investment Management Company (AIMCO) and the Maryland Housing fund.
Mr. Whilhoit is also co-founder of PowerHour Leadership Academy, a weekly program that assists property management teams with increasing property management fees and expanding new business development while controlling expenses. The program focuses on maximizing net operating income (NOI) and increasing the net asset value of property management companies through its leading edge GRACE (Grow Revenue & Control Expenses) strategy.