Listen to our Free On-Demand Digital Media Webcast with property management expert Ernest F. Oriente of PowerHour® and multifamily technology innovator Kerry W. Kirby, CEO of 365 Connect, along with Multifamily Industry Veterans Keith Lukin, David Jolley and Carey Bradburn for a FREE MultifamilyBiz.com + PowerHour LIVE Digital Media Webcast on “Creating Vendor Relationships That Build Purchasing Power – Product Performance, Price Points, Volume Discounting, RFPs.” This lively, fast-paced 60-minute FREE On-Demand Digital Media Webcast, focuses on how to create relationships with your vendors to build the ultimate purchasing power for your apartment community to stay within its operating budget.Conference Discussion Highlights
- When making purchases for the products for needed repair and maintenance by your maintenance team, what is the balance between quality and pricing?
- What are best practices for initiating Request for Proposals (RFPs). When RFP’s are returned by vendors and suppliers what are the most important things to be looking for?
- Why is it important to have strong vendor and supplier relationships? When done correctly how can strong vendor and supplier relationships add more value to your property management company?
- Capital projects can be time consuming, very involved, and require considerable financial investments. What are the three most important strategies for making certain that capital projects are completed on time and within your budget?
- When working with your maintenance teams how do you insure their performance plus their delivery of service to your residents are done within their allocated budgets? What portion of your maintenance team’s compensation should be tied to budget performance?